Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Who don’t love ice cream, age no bar and if it homemade what wonderful of that. Give this summer this creamy ice cream treats to your friend and family at your home. Don’t tell them at first you made it, just let them eat and then tell… 😛
Blueberry!!! Cheesecake!!! What are you thinking, go and make this Yummy Tasty Ice Cream.
Share how was it made??? I love to hear words from my readers.
- Instant cheesecake mix or vanilla pudding mix - 1 packet
- Fresh or frozen blueberries - 1 ¼ cups
- Lemon (नींबू) juice - 1 tbsp.
- Cornstarch - 1 tbsp.
- Graham cracker crumbs - 2 ¼ cups
- Cinnamon (दालचीनी) powder - 2 2 inch
- Vanilla essence - 2 tsp.
- Whipped cream - 4 cups
- Milk (दूध) - 2 cups
- Butter - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup + 2 tbsp. + 1 ½ cups
- Water as much required.
- Grind cinnamon (दालचीनी) in fine powder. Melt butter. Keep both things aside.
- Heat sauce pan and add ½ cup sugar, cornstarch, and ½ cup water. Gradually stir until become smooth batter.
- Add blueberries & lemon (नींबू) juice, keep stirring cook till boil. After that cook for further 5 minutes uncovered on low heat, stair in-between. Cool in room temperature and then refrigerate cover to chill this blueberry sauce.
- In the meantime, take a large bowl and combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp. sugar, cinnamon (दालचीनी) powder and butter. Mix well. Garnish a baking tray with little butter and put this mixture in it. Bake on 180° C until golden brown. Keep it aside to cool.
- Now in a large bowl put 1 ½ cups sugar, instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix, whipped cream, milk and vanilla essence; and whisk this mixture to completely combine them.
- Now take ice cream freezer cylinder and fill it ⅔ according to the manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until this not freezes. Every time when adding mixture to ice cream freezer cylinder must whisk the mixture, as it may have some lumps.
- Break the baked graham cracker mixture into small pieces.
- Now in a deep container layer all things in following order: first layer ice cream, then layer pieces of baked graham cracker mixture and finally blueberry sauce. Repeat this process 2-3 times, until the container completely fill or the mixture finish.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes more and server freeze.
|Image courtesy of gordonramsaysubmissions via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.