As the name implies chilli paneer is hot spicy dish. Diced cottage cheese dipped in all purpose flour (मैदा) and sauté in onion, capsicum, chilli sauce mix. Chilli paneer dry is best go as or as a starter. Try out this recipe in your upcoming kitty party or your family get together.
Share what is your experience. I love to hear from my readers.
- Paneer (पनीर) - 200 grams
- All purpose flour (मैदा) - 2 tbsp.
- Cornflour (कार्न फ्लोर) - 2 + 1 tbsp.
- Garlic (लहसुन) - 5-6 cloves
- Ginger (अदरक) - 1 inch
- Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) - 4
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 1 medium
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 large
- Black pepper (कालीमिर्च) powder - ½ tsp.
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp.
- Green chilli sauce - 1 tsp.
- Tomato sauce - 1 ½ tsp.
- Oil as much required.
- Water as much required.
- Salt to taste.
- Cut green chillies (हरी मिर्च) in slits. Mince garlic (लहसुन) & ginger (अदरक). Chop capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and onion (प्याज). Cut paneer (पनीर) into cubes. Keep aside.
- Make a paste by mixing all purpose flour (मैदा), 2 tbsp. cornflour (कार्न फ्लोर), black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and salt to taste with water as much require to make medium thick mixture.
- Coat cube cut paneer (पनीर) with this mixture and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a deep pan for fry these coated paneer (पनीर) cubes and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Strain them and then put on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. cornflour (कार्न फ्लोर) in 3 tbsp. water and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan add minced garlic (लहसुन) & ginger (अदरक), sauté on medium heat until raw aroma of garlic (लहसुन) & ginger (अदरक) goes away. Now add chopped onion and sauté till translucent.
- After that add chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and slited green chillies (हरी मिर्च); cook for 2-3 minutes, keep stirring in between.
- Add soya sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt to taste; mix well and cook further for a minute on medium heat.
- Now add fried paneer (पनीर) cubes and dissolved cornflour (कार्न फ्लोर). Stir and cook for further 2-3 minutes on medium heat or until dissolved cornflour (कार्न फ्लोर) become thick.
- Garnish with some spring onion and serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.