Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding
I love to have different kind of desserts and as a vegan person I always looking for eggless cakes, pudding and so many thing like this. Eggless caramel custard pudding is also a part of this search. I read too many recipes over magazines or online, but everyone uses egg in their pudding. Then I remove egg and make my pudding with vegan custard. I am little scared how was its taste without egg (but I also don’t know the taste of egg pudding also… 🙂 ), when I eat it, its yummy and everyone who eat it just love it.
Try out this recipe and share your thoughts with us here in comment box.
- Bread - 6 slices
- Milk - 1 ½ cup
- Custard powder - 3 tbsp.
- Cashews (काजू) - 8-10
- Raisins (किशमिश) - 8-10
- Unsalted butter - 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar as much required. (I usually use ¾ cup of sugar)
- Soak raisins (किशमिश) in hot water for 10-15 minutes until not plumps up.
- Preheat microwave at 190°C.
- Chop cashews (काजू). Keep aside.
- Take a bread slices and chunk cut. Keep aside.
- Now boil milk, on boiled milk add butter, mix well so butter completely dissolves into milk. Keep aside to cool in a room temperature to lukewarm.
- Take ½ cup of milk, add custard powder; mix well so that no lumps are there.
- Now add this custard mix on lukewarm milk with vanilla essence & sugar. Mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Grace the baking tray with melted butter and layer half of the bread chunks on it.
- Remove raisins (किशमिश) from water and spread it over bread chucks layer with chopped cashews (काजू).
- Now layer remaining bread chunks and pour custard mixture over it. Little press with the spatula and keep aside for 5-6 minutes.
- Microwave in preheated for 45-50 minutes on 190°C or until golden brown.
- When done, keep aside for 5 minutes to cool little.
- Serve it warm or cool as you like.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.