Eggless Pumpkin Cake Roll
Eggless Pumpkin Cake Roll – did you ever think about making eggless pumpkin cake roll!!! If yes, then here it is the recipe. The delicious, yummy, hygiene cake roll; which your family must love.
What are you now thinking, go and make it. Please share your making experience with us here in comment box; I love to hear from my readers.
20 minPrep Time
3 hrCook Time
3 hr, 20 Total Time
- Canned pumpkin puree - ¾ cup
- All-purposeflour (मैदा) - ¾ cup
- Cinnamon(दालचीनी)powder - ½ tsp.
- Bakingsoda - ½ tsp.
- Bakingpowder - ¼ tsp.
- Ginger(अदरक)powder - ¼ tsp.
- Vanillaessence - 3 tsp.
- Whipped cream - 1cup
- Butter - 3tbsp.
- Coconutoil - 3 tbsp.
- Icingsugar - ¼ + 1 ½ cups
- Sugar - ⅔cup
- Salt - A pinch
- In a bowl add All-purpose flour (मैदा), cinnamon (दालचीनी) powder, baking soda, baking powder, ginger (अदरक) powder, ¼ cup icing sugar and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl take canned pumpkin puree and sugar. Mix well.
- Now add melted coconut oil, 2 tsp. vanilla essence. Mix very well.
- Combine these two bowl mixture together and mix well until completely blended.
- Take jelly roll pan and spray oil on it. Line pan with wax paper and spray oil on it also.
- Spread the batter on this oil spray pan evenly with spatula to make a very thin sheet.
- Now bake it on preheated oven to 180° C for 15-20 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Take pan out of oven and immediately loosen cake from sides of pan with the help of knife and invert on a towel dusted with powdered sugar. Remove wax paper and roll up towel and cake. Cool completely on wire rack, seam-side down.
- Meanwhile prepare the cream cheese filling, in a large bowl take whipped cream and butter. Mix well with blender to make creamy mixture.
- Add the remaining icing sugar and vanilla essence. Mix very well.
- Refrigerate it for 20-30 to firm up, but filling must be creamy and easy to spread.
- Unroll the cool cake sheet and spread the filling over it evenly.
- Re-roll the creamy filled cake sheet without towel and wrap it with plastic wrap.
- Cover it with aluminium foil and towel; now store the roll in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After two hours remove the roll from towel, aluminium foil and plastic wrap. Cut and serve cool.
• If there is leftover pumpkin cake roll, then store it in refrigerator by again rapping on plastic wrap.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.