India is rich in culture and like its culture it’s also rich in food, sweets. Indian food, sweets are famous worldwide. When festival season started many families started making sweets and from that sweets one is Kalakand (कलाकंद); one of my favorite sweet, it’s too yammy. Every time when I eat it I only think how to make it at home, so finally I learn how to make it at home and here is what I learn and make on last Diwali (दिवाली).
If you try this recipe and love to make sweets at home, please share your thought with us we love to heat them from you.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Milkmade (sweetened condensed milk) - 1 tin (400 gm)
- Paneer (पनीर) - 500 grams
- Cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder - 1 tsp.
- Dairy Whitener - 2 heaped tbsp.
- Mash paneer (पनीर) coarsely and mix in the dairy whitener and milkmade (Sweetened Condensed Milk).
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottom pan. Cook on medium heat with constant stirring till the mixture becomes thick and start leaving the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the fire and spread onto a greased plate. Sprinkle Cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder. Cool and cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.