Korean Sprout Bean Salad
In Korean two vegetables are most consumed #1 Cabbage (पत्तागोभी) and #2 Sprout Beans. In Korea its often called gookmin banchan, also translated “The national side dish of People’s Republic of Korea”. They are full of nutritious and full of taste, even everyone can afford it. The Korean Sprout Bean Salad is easy to make, rich in taste.
I love to hear words from you about this recipe, when you try it at your home.
- Sprout beans - 1 bowel
- Salad oil (or sesame (तिल) oil or olive oil) - 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Onion (प्याज) finely chopped - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar (if not like sugar use salt to taste) - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic (लहसुन) finely chopped - 1-2 clove (कली)
- Clean and wash sprout beans in cold water.
- Drop them in boiling water and let stand for 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- White sesame (तिल) seeds in skillet over low fire, stirring constantly.
- Add all other ingredients to bean sprouts, mix well with fork & cook for 1 minute. Serve cold.
|Image courtesy of nuchylee via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.