No Baking!!! No Egg!!! Easy to Make!!! Chilled Mango Cheesecake!!!
Thinking what I am saying??? Its cheesecake not cake, cheese cake are frozen in refrigerate and serve chilled as a dessert. You must love while you make and eat your mango cheesecake.
Yummm word is less for this mango cheesecake.
Thinking of trying out this recipe, please share your thought with us.
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Milkmade (Sweetened Condensed Milk) - 1 tin (400 ml)
- Gelatine - 2 tbsp.
- Mango chopped - 400 grams
- Paneer grated - 200 grams
- Mango essence - ¼ tsp.
- Fresh cream - 200 ml
- Water - ½ cup (75 ml)
- Dissolve the gelatine in ½ cup water over a pan of hot water. Bland together the grated paneer, Milkmade (Sweetened Condensed Milk), dissolved gelatine and mango essence in a blender or food processor.
- Add mango pieces and blend for another one minute. Whip the cream well and gently fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a wet mould. Leave to set in the refrigerator. When set, unmould and cut into square or wedges, Decorate with some pieces of mango.
• Rinse the aluminium mould with cold water. Leave it wet, do not wipe. By this way unmoulding make easier.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.