Mango Milkshake; easy to make, quick and every once favourite…
I love mangos and mango milkshake is the one of my favourite mango mix. I prefer to make mango with big size and variety mango, as they are sweeter and have more pulp – you can use any mango.
For strawberry syrup I use Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup; I use it because its taste is good and not too much sweeter.
Try to make this mango milkshake and share your experience with us here in comment box.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- Wash, peal and dice mango (आम) and take out the seed.
- In a mixer jar add diced mango (आम), make fine puree.
- Now add milk (दूध) and honey (शहद), blend for 1-2 minute to mix well.
- Take two milkshake glasses, pour milkshake on them and add strawberry syrup. Serve chilled.
• You can add ice cubes for more chilling.
• Also. You can add tutti-frutti or small jelly cubes to give extra taste and colourful presentation.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.