Pineapple-BlueBerry Ice Stick
I always try to making new and tasty foods; always looking for this in Google & food magazines. The pineapple-blueberry ice stick is a part of that search. Very easy to make, no such hard ingredient require. No need of ice cream freezing machine, you can make it on your own home refrigerator.
Go and make this yummy, healthy, hygiene Popsicle for your loved once and surprise them. Share your thought here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
10 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 10 Total Time
- Pineapple (अनन्नास) - 1 medium
- Blueberry (ब्लूबेरी) - 10-15
- Pineapple Juice (अनन्नास का रस) - 1 cup
- Honey (शहद) - 3 tbsp.
- Peel and cut pineapple (अनन्नास). Cut blueberry (ब्लूबेरी).
- In a blender jar, make a puree of pineapple (अनन्नास) and ½ cup of pineapple juice (अनन्नास का रस) with 2 tbsp. of honey (शहद).
- In another blender jar, make a puree of blueberry (ब्लूबेरी) and ½ cup of pineapple juice (अनन्नास का रस) with 1 tbsp. of honey (शहद).
- Now pour blueberry (ब्लूबेरी) puree in ice stick moulds half the way, now pour pineapple (अनन्नास) puree but not fill completely. Cover moulds with foil and make small holes in the middle of each mould with the help of knife. Put a stick in middle of each mould through this foil hole.
- Refrigerate these moulds for over a night or until not freeze completely.
- When Pineapple- Blueberry Ice Stick is completely freeze, remove them and unmold by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Enjoy the taste of chilled Pineapple- Blueberry Ice Stick before it melts.
• If you like, you can add jelly pieces in moulds before freezing it.
• You can take frozen or fresh pineapple (अनन्नास) and blueberry (ब्लूबेरी).
• You can use sugar syrup (चीनी का घोल) instead of Honey (शहद). Use according to your taste.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.