Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Pumpkin Pie Pudding a creamy and smooth dessert. Easy to make in quick time, now huge list of ingredient require. You can make it in any season; I love to have it in summer after dinner, but can have it any time.
Try out this quick and easy to make pumpkin pie pudding recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Vanillainstant pudding and pie filling mix - 1packet
- Skimmedmilk - ⅓ cup
- Pumpkin - 1 can
- Cinnamon (दालचीनी)powder - 2 tsp.
- Dryginger (अदरक)powder - ½ tsp.
- Nutmeg (जायफल)powder - ½ tsp.
- Cloves (लौंग)powder - ¼ tsp.
- Whipped cream for topping.
- Beat pudding mix and skimmed milk in a large bowl and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Now add pumpkin and 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice mix. Mix well. Pour it into dessert serving dish and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Top up with whipped cream and serve chilled.
|Image courtesy of Xanthia Goddess via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.