You may found this recipe somewhere also but this style of macaroni I made by my own without reading recipe anywhere. When I was in college, I use to make this vegetable macaroni once in a week for myself and if other want for them too 😀
My friend is found of this macaroni, she just love it. 😛
It’s enough praise of me, now come to the recipe.
Please share what you feel after eating this vegetable macaroni here in comment box.
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Macaroni - 1 ½ cup
- Carrot (गाजर) - 2 medium
- Green peas (मटर) - ½ bowel
- Tomatoes (टमाटर) - 1-2 medium
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 medium
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 2 medium
- Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) - 2-3
- Ginger (अदरक) - 1 inch
- Garlic (लहसुन) cloves - 5-6
- Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Butter - 1 small cube
- Cumin (जीरा) seeds - 1 tsp.
- Turmeric (हल्दी) powder - 1 tsp.
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp.
- Sugar (चीनी) - Few ounces.
- Water as much requires.
- Chat masala to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Soak macaroni in a water for 5-10 minute. Keep aside.
- Make small juliennes of carrot (गाजर), onion (प्याज) and capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Finely chop tomatoes (टमाटर), green chilli (हरी मिर्च), ginger (अदरक) and garlic (लहसुन) cloves. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan; add cumin (जीरा) seeds, sauté till cumin (जीरा) start crackling.
- Now add chopped green chilli (हरी मिर्च), ginger (अदरक) and garlic (लहसुन), sauté till the raw aroma of ginger-garlic goes away.
- After that add turmeric (हल्दी) powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, sugar (चीनी), salt to taste and mix well.
- Now add carrot (गाजर), onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and green peas (मटर); sauté for a minute.
- Add water, mix well and cook cover for 5-10 minute or till the vegetables semi cooked. Keep stirring often.
- Remove macaroni from water and add in semi cooked vegetables, if require add more water. Cook uncover in medium heat till water evaporated fully, keep stirring often.
- Add chopped tomatoes (टमाटर) and chat masala, cook further for 1-2 minutes with continue slow smooth stirring.
- Put cooked vegetable macaroni in a serving plate, add butter and garnish with coriander leaf. Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.