Aloevera Beetroot Smoothie
In smoothie raw veggies or fruits are blended with water, ice, cream etc. to make think beverage. These are very healthy and fond in varieties of tastes. You can take your smoothie after gym workout or to beat the heat of summer.
This Aloevera Beetroot Smoothie is another experiment did by me… 😛 a yummy healthy drink for summer. This is the first time I made smoothie at home… 😀 Become yummy… you must have to try it out, you just love it. This smoothie also a part of my cooking experiments… 😀
Why not you try to made it today and share your experience here in comment box.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- Beetroot (चुकंदर) - 1 medium
- Aloevera (एलोविरा) juice - 4 tbsp.
- Lemon (नींबू) - 1
- Glucon-D - 1 tbsp.
- Water as much requires.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder to taste.
- Black salt (काला नमक) to taste.
- Wash, peal and roughly chop beetroot (चुकंदर) and blend them in a blender or grinderto make smooth paste. If require add water.
- Take one mocktail glass and pour this meshed beetroot (चुकंदर) in it.
- Squeeze lemon (नींबू), add aloevera (एलोविरा) juice. Mix well.
- If this mixture is too thick to drink you can add water according to that. Mix very well.
- Add glucon-d, black pepper (काली मिर्च) & black salt (काला नमक) to taste. Mix well.
- Top up with ice cubes and serve chilled.
• If you like you can add 4-5 mint leaves too, to enhance the taste of smoothie.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.