Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everyone loves cookies especially children’s and if they are homemade then mother also satisfied that her baby eating healthy. Banana chocolate chips cookies have richness of banana and yummy flavour of chocolate that your baby loves most.
So what are you thinking give them a healthy and yummy treat. Try out this cookie recipe and share your experience with us here.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Rip banana (केला) - 1
- All-purpose flour (मैदा) - 2 ¾ cups
- Cornstarch - 2 tsp.
- Chocolate chips - 1 ½ cup
- Dry rose petals - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp.
- Salted Butter - ¾ cup
- Brown sugar - 1 cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Melt butter. Mesh rib banana (केला). Keep both things aside.
- In a bowl take melted butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla essence and messed banana (केला). Mix well.
- When all things combine very well add all-purpose flour (मैदा) and cornstarch. Mix very well.
- Finally add chocolate chips and dry rose petals. Dough must be thick and sticky.
- Garnish a baking tray with butter and scoop a few amount of dough in a trey, little bit flatter it. Does it until all dough not finished. It will make 25-30 scoops in a trey.
- Bake for 12-14 minute in 180° C preheated oven or until edges turns golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and let them cool in room temperature.
- Serve crunchy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies with hot coffee or tea.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.