Basil Lemon Mojito
Basil Lemon Mojito – तुलसी नींबू मोजिटो; have it to chill your summer heat. This drink has a sour and sweet taste due to lemon (नींबू) and honey; and mild taste due to basil (तुलसी) and soda. You must love its taste and texture.
Try it out once and share your experience or any suggestion here in comment box. I love to hear words from my readers.
2 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
7 minTotal Time
- Lemon (नींबू) - 2
- Basil (तुलसी) leaves - 6
- Soda - 1 bottle
- Honey - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - 2 pinch
- Ice cubes as much required.
- Take out the lemon (नींबू) juice from 1 lemon (नींबू) and make thin round wedges of other lemon (नींबू). Keep aside.
- Take glasses and wet the rim of glasses with lemon juice.
- Spread the sugar and salt in a plate and dip the glass rim in it so that the rim gets coated with honey and salt granules.
- Take one glass from these 2 sugar and salt coated rim glasses and place 1 lemon (नींबू) wedge, 3 basil (तुलसी) leaves, half of lemon (नींबू) juice, half of the remaining honey and salt mix. Now muddle gently to release the flavours from the lemon (नींबू) and basil (तुलसी) leaves. Do the same process with other glass.
- After that fill both glasses half with ice cubes and finally add soda.
- Garnish with 1 lemon (नींबू) wedge and serve immediately.
• You can use sugar if don’t have honey, but honey is good for health then sugar.
|Image courtesy of tiramisustudio via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.