Sorbet is a form of ice cream and usually used in Iceland region to beat the heat. This is basically a fresh fruit’s freezing form. Cherries are best antioxidant and help in belly fat. You always take cherries in regular form or as a salad; this is a different way to take cherries.
Why are you not trying this form of cherry and enjoy with your gossiping with friends. Please share your experience with us here in comment box.
8 hrPrep Time
20 minCook Time
8 hr, 20 Total Time
- Frozen pitted cherries - 6 cups
- Lemon - 1
- Sugar (चीनी) - ¼ cup
- Combine sugar and cherries. Mix well and refrigerate over a night.
- Next day take this mixture and pour into a blender, make smooth puree.
- Take a juice of lemon and add it over the puree. Mix well on blender to combine completely.
- Now take ice cream freezer cylinder and fill it ⅔ according to the manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until this not freezes. Every time when adding mixture to ice cream freezer cylinder must whisk the mixture, as it may have some lumps.
- Refrigerate until not serve, serve chilled.
|Image courtesy of stu_spivack via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.