Chilli sauce, also known as hot sauce and pepper sauce. Those who love spicy food love to have chilli sauce in their meal. Hot sauce basically is a condiment and prepared with tomatoes and chillies. In my recipe I use sugar and vinegar, you can cut the sugar if you want really hot sauce; and increase or decrease the quantity of vinegar according to your taste. Chilli sauce is best condiment for pizza, pasta, burger and where you want little much hot spice.
Try out this recipe and make your homemade chilli sauce for your pizza burger etc.
5 minPrep Time
1 hr, 30 Cook Time
1 hr, 35 Total Time
- Green chillies (हरी मिर्च) - 200 gram
- Red chillies (लाल मिर्च) - 50 gram
- Tomato (टमाटर) - 200 gram
- White vinegar - ¼ cup
- Sugar (चीनी) - ¼ cup
- Salt to taste.
- Dice the tomato (टमाटर). Roughly chop chillies (मिर्च).
- In a sauce pan combine diced tomatoes (टमाटर), chopped chillies (मिर्च), white vinegar, sugar and salt (if required); over a high heat bring it to boil.
- Now simmer the gas and cook this mixture till sauce not become slight thickens.
- Reduce from the heat and leave for 5 minutes as it is.
- Now blend this mixer with blender until smooth.
- Pour in sterilised glass jars.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up-to 3 weeks.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.