Cold Brewed Coffee
Whenever I am drinking Cold Brewed Coffee at cafe, I always think how they make it. Tried too many times, but did not get success… 🙁 Then I start googling for its recipe at an internet… some say add this one some say add this… After reading many recipes I tried to make it once and now it’s made good, very near to cafe… only after making its 2-3 times I got success… and here is that recipe…
Try out making cold brewed coffee and surprise your husband, please must share your experience of making it.
15 minPrep Time
12 hr, 15 Cook Time
12 hr, 30 Total Time
- Coffee beans - 1 ¾ cups
- Cold water - 4 ½ cups
- Granulated sugar - 1 cup
- Milk half-and-half for serving.
- In a container with tight fitting lid; add 1 cup cold water and granulated sugar. Shake energetically for 3 minutes. Now let it rest for a minute and again shake for 30 seconds. Store sealed in the refrigerator this granulated sugar syrup until use.
- Ground coffee beans and place it in a glass jug and 3 ½ cups cold water, mix well and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 12 hours or a day in a room temperature.
- When the coffee and water mixture set enough for a day, filter it and take liquid in another glass jug. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled.
- In a glass add 4-5 ice cubes and pour equal portion of coffee mixture and milk (half-and-half). Add granulated sugar syrup as much required. Serve chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.