Corn Sandwich one of my favourite sandwich. The recipe bellow is what I made once or twice in a week and I love to have these with chilli sauce on my breakfast, as it’s healthy, full of veggies and tasty. The ingredients used for this sandwich are common and easily available in your kitchen.
So, what are you waiting for go and make this yummy tasty corn sandwich and give refreshing taste to your hunger.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Brown or whole grain bread - 4 slices
- Sweet corn kernels - ½ cup
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 1 small
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 small
- Tomato (टमाटर) - 1 small
- Carrot (गाजर) - 1 small (optional)
- Mushroom (मशरुम) - 3-4 (optional)
- Fresh coriander (ताजा धनिया) - few sprigs
- Cottage cheese (पनीर) - 10 grams
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - ½ tbsp.
- Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Black salt to taste.
- Deseed tomato (टमाटर) and small dice it. Small dice chop capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), onion (प्याज), carrot (गाजर), mushroom (मशरुम) & cottage cheese (पनीर). Chop fresh coriander (ताजा धनिया). Keep aside.
- In a deep bowl mix Sweet corn kernels, diced capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), onion (प्याज), carrot (गाजर), mushroom (मशरुम), cottage cheese (पनीर), chopped fresh coriander (ताजा धनिया) with black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and black salt to taste.
- Now take 1 slice of bread spread Mayonnaise over it with spatula or flat spoon. Now layer the veggie mix over and cover it with another Mayonnaise spread slice. Repeat this for left other two slices.
- Now take this sandwich and cook into sandwich maker.
- Cut triangle or your desire shape.
- Enjoy it with your favourite tea, coffee or milk along with chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.