Corn Spicy Soup
Winter started and everyone looking for hot spicy soups recipes. So, here is the Corn spicy soup recipe for soup and corn lovers. I love this soup because it’s easy and quick made. I always try to make dishes which are made in no time and are also healthy.
Tryout this yummy, spicy yet healthy soup at home and surprise you family. Please share your experience here in comment box.
Corn Spicy SoupCourse: Soup, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
This yummy, spicy yet healthy homemade Corn Spicy Soup is best for winter season when there is chilled weather outside.
Onion (प्याज) – 1 large
Carrot (गाजर) – 1 large
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1
Big Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1
Sweet corn kernels – 4 cup
Tomato (टमाटर) – 2+1 medium
Green onion (हरा प्याज) – 1
Fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) – few sprigs
Lemon (नींबू) – 1
Vegetables broth – 4 cups
Coconut milk (नारियल का दूध) – 2 tbsp.
Cumin (जीरा) seeds – 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder – 1 tsp.
Chilli sauce – few drops
Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder as per taste.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Dice onion (प्याज), carrot (गाजर), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Remove rib, seeds and dice big green chilli (हरी मिर्च). Chop tomato (टमाटर) and green onion (हरा प्याज). Take a zest and then juice of lemon (नींबू). Keep aside.
- Take a 1/4 cup of vegetable broth and in it sauté diced onion (प्याज), carrot (गाजर), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and big green chilli (हरी मिर्च). Until veggie not soften for about 5-7 minutes.
- Now add corn kernels, chopped 1/4 tomato (टमाटर), remaining vegetables broth, cumin (जीरा) seeds, red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder, zest and juice of lemon (नींबू), few drops of chilli sauce, black pepper (काली मिर्च) and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Cook simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take a heat off and keep it too cool to room temperature. Take 1/4 mixture and make a puree.
- Now add this puree into remaining mixture and heat up. So you serve it hot.
- Pour into a soup bowl and top up with coconut milk (नारियल का दूध), roughly chopped fresh coriander (हरा धनिया), remaining chopped tomato (टमाटर) and chopped green onion (हरा प्याज).
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.