Crispy corns are usually found as a starter in many restaurants. When I first have these crispy corn in one of our local restaurants I want it again and again like a greedy person… 😛 I think and think whenever I eat, what on its and what are its ingredients. Then finally I found its ingredients. Hope you like my own crispy corn recipe.
Share your thought with us here in comment box, I love to hear from our readers.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Sweet corns - 1 cup
- Cornflour - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - ½ tsp.
- Lime juice (नीबू का रस) - 1 tbsp.
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 1 small
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 small
- Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) - 1 small
- Ginger (अदरक) - 1 small
- Oil to fry.
- Salt to taste.
- Finely chop capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), onion (प्याज), green chilli (हरी मिर्च). Make juliennes of ginger (अदरक). Keep aside.
- In a big mixing bowl add sweet corns, cornflour, Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, Lime juice (नीबू का रस) and salt to taste. Mix well so the every sweet corn coated completely, if requires add little water but not too much as we have to deep fry them.
- Now in a deep frying pan heat oil and deep fry these cornflour coated sweet corns until little golden brown. Remove from oil and keep it in a plate layer by tissue paper.
- In pan heat 1 tbsp. Oil; add chopped green chillies (हरी मिर्च), onion (प्याज) and sauté till onion (प्याज) become translucent. Now add ginger juliennes and chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Sauté few minutes until capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) half cook.
- Now add deep fry sweet corns. Sauté for a minute.
- Your crispy corns are ready; enjoy them as a starter with or without Green Pudina Chutney.
• To serve to more increase the quantity in equal proportion.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.