Eggless Lemon Sponge Cake
Cake for Vegan, yes it is. A lemon flavoured very soft and moist cake. You must love it when you make it at home. Have it at anytime like tea time or as a evening snack, I love it in evening because I don’t drink tea.
So wanna to try out it??? Please share your experience with us in comment box.
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- All purpose flour (मैदा) - 1 ¾ cup
- Baking soda - 1 tsp.
- Baking powder - 2 tsp.
- Unsalted butter - 75 grams
- White Granulated sugar - ½ cup
- Lemon zest - 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp.
- Milk - ½ cup
- Icing sugar - 4 tbsp.
- In a bowl sift all purpose flour (मैदा), baking soda & baking powder. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 200° c for 5-10 minutes.
- Start with whisking room temperature unsalted butter until light & fluffy, you see its turn into pale yellow.
- Now start adding white granulated sugar and keep whisking until properly combine.
- Now add lemon zest and 1 tbsp. lemon juice; mix well.
- Start adding all purpose flour (मैदा) mix and milk alternately little by little into this butter mix and mix smoothly until milk and all purpose flour (मैदा) mix finish.
- Grace the tray with butter and pour this butter all purpose flour (मैदा) mix into it.
- Bake it on 180° c for 25 minute or until knife inserted into the center of cake and come out clean. Take out from oven and keep aside to cool in room temperature.
- Meanwhile prepare its glaze; take icing sugar into a bowl with 1 tbsp. lemon juice. Mix well.
- When cake cool enough, pour glaze over it – make sure cake cover completely with glaze.
- Serve it now or store covered in the refrigerator for later use.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.