Eggless Orange Cake
Orange cake is made up with orange juice and has a citric taste. Its rich look and light orange color make it beautiful with any topping. It’s just up to you who are the maker of your orange cake, you want topping or not. Some time we just sprinkle some icing sugar over it and serve. I love its sour taste without any whipped cream, but if you like you can top it with whipped cream.
I love to hear some words from your about this recipe when you try it.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Powdered sugar - 2 tumbler (very fine powder)
- Milk - 1 cup
- Refined flour (मैदा) - 3 cups
- Refined oil - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - a few drops
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp.
- Baking soda - ¼ tsp.
- Butter - 4 tbsp. (full)
- Orange (संतरा) - 1
- Sieve the maida with baking powder and baking soda atleast 4 times.
- Take the juice of orange do not add water to this juice.
- Take oil, sugar, butter and beat it well with hand till it becomes light and fluffy. To this mixture alternate maida and juice (cut and fold motion). If the juice is over start adding milk. When the mixture is done it falls in folds. You can add cold water if needed. Pour it in a greased baking dish and bake.
- Baking in a Cooker: Heat the cooker for sometime. Keep the cake dish inside. Do not cover it with cooker lid and cover the cooker with some other lid or a plate. Keep the flame sim and bake for 1 hour 5-15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.