How To Make Perfect Rice?
As cooking is an art. Making perfect rice is also requiring perfection and right amount of ingredients with perfect time cooking. If rice are too sticky or undercook they not look good, also not good in taste. As here in India we call perfect rice are “दाना दाना अलग (every rice mage separate)”. Let’s start the rice recipe.
Please share your experience here in comment box.
30 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- Basmati rice (बासमती चावल) - 1 cup
- Refined oil (रिफाइंड तेल) - 1 tbsp.
- Water (पानी) - 2 cups
- Salt (नमक) a pinch.
- Wash and soak basmati rice (बासमती चावल) in water for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, drain all water and add these soaked basmati rice (बासमती चावल) in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water, 1 tbsp. refined oil (रिफाइंड तेल) and pinch of salt (नमक). Mix softly with ladle.
- Cover it with lid and cook on high heat for 1 whistle.
- When you hear a whistle simmers the gas and cook for 10 minutes more.
- After 10 minutes turn off the gas; keep the lid closed and let the pressure goes down naturally.
- When pressure goes down, remove the lid and stir these cooked rice once with the help of fork with soft hands.
- Your prefect rice are cooked, serve them hot with any gravy dish.
• Always take rice and water in the ratio of 1:2 (rice:water) for perfect cooking.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 151.00Was: INR 159.00
Price: INR 190.00Was: INR 225.00
Price: INR 986.00Was: INR 1,145.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 99.00