Indian Gooseberry Juice
Indian gooseberry (आंवला) is full of minerals and vitamins such as iron, phosphorus, calcium, vitamin B complex, and many more; also a powerful antioxidant. Good for hair; good for skin, good for heart patients and many more… list is too long. Making a habit to consume Indian gooseberry (आंवला) is very good, but how many people don’t like its taste and avoid eating it. So, here is the solution a juice.
I must say everyone love it and want every day. Make Indian gooseberry (आंवला) juice using this recipe and give your family health with taste. Please share your thought about this drink below in comment box.
- Indian gooseberry (आंवला) - 3
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - a pinch or two
- Honey (शहद) - 2 tbsp.
- Water (पानी) - 1 ½ glass
- Salt to taste.
- Wash, small chop and remove seeds of Indian gooseberry (आंवला).
- With the help of hand blender blend these chopped Indian gooseberries (आंवले) with water.
- With the help of strainer (छलनी) filter this mixture and remove the pulp.
- In the juice add honey (शहद), black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and salt to taste.
- Your Indian gooseberry (आंवला) juice is ready. Serve in mocktail glass with 1 or 2 ice cubes.
• You can use removed Indian gooseberry (आंवला) pulp in your veggies, while making masala for your dish.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.