Here is summer and my experiment of popsicles going on. 🙂 This time I made Lychee-Mango Popsicle from lychee juice, mango pulp and milk. The taste is awesome; I think you and your family must love it.
Why don’t you also trying this homemade lychee-mango Popsicle recipe, very simple and easy to make. Please share you experience here below in comment box.
30 minPrep Time
10 hrCook Time
10 hr, 30 Total Time
- Mango (आम) - 1 big
- Lychee (लीची) juice - ¼ cup
- Sugar (चीनी) - 4 tbsp.
- Full cream milk (दूध) - 1 cup
- Boil the milk and keep aside to cool in room temperature.
- Take lychee (लीची) juice and add in Popsicle moulds.
- Now freeze it for 30-40 minutes.
- Mean while extract mango pulp from mango by peeling and removing seed.
- Add this pulp in already boiled milk with sugar. Blend this mixture until sugar completely dissolves.
- Refrigerate it for 20-30 minute until completely chill.
- Take the lychee juice from freezer, it’s not completely freezed. Take out the liquid lychee (लीची) from it. Now freeze hollow layer of lychee (लीची) juice left in Popsicle moulds.
- Add chilled mango mix in it.
- Freeze it for 20-30 minutes, then add Popsicle sticks and freeze it for 8-10 hours until completely set.
- When Lychee-Mango Popsicles are completely freeze, remove them and unmold by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Enjoy the taste of chilled orange milk Popsicle before it melts.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.