Always I buy my sauces from market and get boarded from their taste, as usual the same taste. So, I think to make something new to charge my taste buds… This sauce is made for myself :p but all love it.
Go and try it out, very easy to made. I just love it and for sure you also love it. Please share your experience here in comment box.
Yields 1 Cup
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- Mushroom (मशरूम) - 8-10
- Onion (प्याज) - 3 medium
- Tomato (टमाटर) - 2 medium
- Garlic (लहसुन) - 6-8 cloves
- Ginger (अदरक) - 1 inch
- Fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) - 10-15 sprigs
- Tomato ketchup - 5 tbsp.
- Soya sauce - 2 tbsp.
- Green chilli sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - ½ tsp.
- Oil - 1 tbsp.
- Salt a pinch.
- Roughly chop mushroom (मशरूम), onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर), garlic (लहसुन), ginger (अदरक) & fresh coriander (हरा धनिया).
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add roughly chopped onion (प्याज). Sauté a minute and add mushroom (मशरूम), tomato (टमाटर), garlic (लहसुन), ginger (अदरक). Sprinkle salt and black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder. Mix well and sauté a minute.
- Add 1 glass of water, bring it to boil. Simmer the heat and cook cover for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and add soya sauce. Cook on full heat to evaporate excess water. Keep staring so mixture not stick to the bottom of a pan.
- When water is fully evaporated switch off the gas and keep aside to cool in room temperature.
- Add roughly chopped fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) along with tomato ketchup and Green chilli sauce.
- Now with the help of hand blender, blend the mixture to make a very smooth pure.
- Your Mushroom-Onion sauce is ready. Toss your noodle or pasta with it or spread on pizza base or bread to make yummy dishes.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.