Orange Milk Popsicle
Ice-cream!!! Popsicle!!! Who not love it… adult, old, and child every once favourite. I love to have milk base Popsicle’s and always try to make some different taste. In summer days everyone wants chilled things and if homemade Popsicle’s are always in your refrigerator that nothing cools like it.
Did you made this Popsicle using my recipe? Please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
- Orange juice - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Orange extract - ¼ tbsp.
- Honey - 1 tbsp.
- Boil milk and cook simmer for 10-15 minutes so the milk little thickens. Cool it to room temperature.
- Add orange juice, orange extract, and honey. Wisk until all ingredient mix together completely.
- Take your Popsicle module and pour this mixture into it don’t fill it full leave little space left.
- Freeze it for 20-30 minutes, then add Popsicle sticks and freeze it for 6-8 hours until completely set.
- When orange milk popsicles are completely freeze, remove them and unmold by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Enjoy the taste of chilled orange milk Popsicle before it melts.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.