Remember your childhood when we eat orange Popsicle by buying it from local vender comes on a tricycle, we begging our parents to buy this Popsicle. When its finish show our tongue and teeth to each other who’s more orange than other. When I was in my teen age, I use to make this candy with orange squash, then slowly I start using orange juice and here is that recipe.
Did you try this recipe, how was your orange Popsicle made. Share your experience here in comment box bellow.
10 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- Orange juice - 300 ml
- Water - 150 ml
- Sugar as needed.
- Take water and orange juice together. If needed add sugar, as per taste.
- Now pour this mixture into Popsicle mould. Once all mould completely filled, cover it with foil paper and make small holes in the middle of each mould with the help of knife. Put a stick in middle of each mould through foil paper hole.
- Refrigerate these moulds for 1 hour or until not freeze completely.
- When Orange Popsicle's are completely freeze, remove them and unmould by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Enjoy the taste of chilled Orange Popsicle before it melts.
• If you like, you can add jelly pieces in moulds before freezing it.
|Image courtesy of Upupa4me via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.