Roasted Baingan Cutlets
It is my mom recipe… Very easy to make, pan fry, quick and love by all.
You can make it anytime as a evening snack or a side dish, as you like. For this please use big round brinjals, they make this dish perfect.
Why are you waiting, go and make it. Please share your thoughts here in comment box, I love to hear from my readers.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Brinjal/Eggplant (बैंगन) - 2 long small size
- Refined oil - 1 tbsp.
- Redchilli (लाल मिर्च)p owder - ½ tsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च)p owder - ½ tsp.
- Chat masala to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and dice Brinjal/Eggplant (बैंगन) into round.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder over each piece of Brinjal/Eggplant (बैंगन), both sides. Keep aside for 4-5 minutes.
- Now in pan heat oil and put all brinjal/eggplant (बैंगन) pieces and cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Flip every brinjal/eggplant (बैंगन) pieces and further cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Do this for 2-3 times until sides of brinjal/eggplant (बैंगन) pieces turning brown.
- Now sprinkle some chat masala over these roasted brinjal/eggplant (बैंगन) pieces and cook for a minute. Flip and repeat it.
- Turn off the heat and serve you Roasted Baingan Cutlets hot as a side dish or starter.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.