Soya Chunks Paratha
Soya is a very good source of protein, vitamin B and minerals. Tofu is a best example of soya consumption, I will share tofu recipe later this time soya chunks paratha. This is a healthy, tasty, hygiene paratha; everyone loves it.
Go and try this recipe; please share your experience here in comment box, I love to hear from my readers.
- Soya chunks (सोयाबीन की बढ़िया) - ½ bowl
- Whole wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) - 2 cups
- Chat masala - 1 tsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - ½ tsp.
- Ghee (घी) to tawa fry.
- Oil (तेल) - ½ tsp.
- Water as much required.
- Salt to taste.
- Soak soya chunks in 1 bowl of water for 20-30 minutes.
- Finely chop soaked soya chunks.
- Make smooth dough of whole wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) by missing pinch of salad and oil. Cover with kitchen cloth and keep aside.
- Mix chopped soya chunks with chat masala, black pepper and salt to taste. Keep aside.
- Now take dough, and divide it into 8 equal parts. Wet your palm with oil and take 1 part of dough and roll the dough in balls, press in between your palm.
- Stuff it with soya chunk mix mesh; again make a ball with your hand and little press between your palm.
- Roll the dough flatten into round not to think or thin puri with rolling board and rolling pin.
- Repeat steps 5, 6, 7 for all 8 parts of dough. If require sprinkle some oil in your rolling board, so paratha will not stuck in rolling board or rolling pin.
- Heat tawa, put one raw paratha on this hot tawa. Cook it until golden brown spots appear on bottom side, flip and apply some ghee (घी), flip and apply some ghee (घी) on other side too. Cook for 1-2 minutes flip several times in-between. Do it with every raw paratha.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney or some pickle; as you like.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.