I don’t like to have strawberry as a fruit or in my salad, but as milkshake I love to have it.
As all berries are good for your skin but here in India other berries are rear to available only strawberry easily available in any fruit shop but not all like its taste like me… 😛 So, why not this milkshake??? Easy to made and tasty too, also two good things a strawberry and a milk.
So, what are you thinking go and get the strawberry from your near fruit store and make this chilled, yammy strawberry milkshake.
Did you make it??? How was it made??? Share your experience here in comment box.
50 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Fresh strawberries - 250 grams
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp.
- Vanilla ice cream - 4 scoops
- Milk - ½ cup
- Honey (शहद) - 2 tbsp.
- Take all strawberries; hulled and sliced them, but left 2 full strawberries for garnish. Keep aside.
- In a deep bowl add sliced strawberries, vanilla essence and sugar; mix well and allow this mixture to macerate for 20-60 minutes.
- Now in mixer jar add macerated strawberries, vanilla ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into already chilled cocktail glasses and garnish the rim with whole strawberry. Serve chilled.
• You can also add small cube jelly or tutti-frutti in this shake while serving to give extra taste and texture.
|Image courtesy of Apolonia via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.