Mocktail’s are refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. This drink contains lime juice, fresh mint leaf & club soda which refresh you and give you extra enhanced taste. I love to make it during summers, but you can also try out it in winters too; only removing ice cubes and your winter strawberry mint mocktail is ready.
Did you try Strawberry Mocktail using this recipe? Please share your experience here in comment box.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- Strawberries - 4-6
- Lime juice - 2tbsp.
- Fresh mint leaf - 8-10
- Clubsoda - 1 bottle
- Ice cubes - 6-8
- Honey to taste.
- Wash, remove the stem of strawberries and halve cut.
- In a blender jar add halved strawberries, Fresh mint leafs, lime juice and honey to taste. Blended them until smooth.
- Take pitcher and add this mixture in it.
- Slowly pour club soda into it.
- Take 2 cocktail glasses, add roughly crushed ice cubes to the half of glass and pour above mixture into these ice filed glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaf, lemon slice or halve strawberry. Serve chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.