Strawberry Smoothie Without Yogurt
As I previously said my next recipe is strawberry smoothie without yogurt, here it is. Hope you also like this as you like previous. The main difference on both smoothies is a taste and texture. With yogurt smoothie has a creamy taste while without yogurt has a sour taste. Without wasting a time lets go to the recipe.
Please try this also and share your experience with us here in comment box.
- Ripped strawberry - 15-20
- Lemon (नींबू) - half
- Honey (शहद) - 3 tbsp.
- Ice - 6-8 cubs
- Wash; remove the steams and half cut strawberry.
- Squeeze the lemon (नींबू) and keep the juice a side.
- Crush the ice cubes with ice crusher and place it into refrigerator.
- In a blender jar add half cut strawberry & honey. Blend until all mix together and become smooth, nearly 20-30 seconds.
- Now add crushed ice and lemon (नींबू) juice into it and blend little more; so, all mix together completely.
- Serve chill in a cocktail glasses by garnishing with strawberries.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.