Veg Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls are from Chinese cuisine and most popular in East and Southeast Asia. Here in north India you can easily found them at road side venders or as a wedding/function starter. It is basically a deep fried filled roll; you can add anything in filling it’s all up-to you. The way I am making is I love to have my rolls and today I am sharing the same veg roll recipe with you; you can increase decrease filling ingredients it’s all up-to you but once must try this veg spring roll recipe as it shown below with all ingredient, you must love it.
After sharing last week spring roll wrappers recipe here it is the spring rolls recipe.
Did you tried spring roll with following recipe, how was it made? Please share your experience here in comment box below.
- Spring Roll Wrappers - 20
- Instant noodles - 1 packet
- Onion (प्याज) - 2 medium
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 1 medium
- French beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स) - 5-6
- Carrot (गाजर) - 1 medium
- Spring onion (हरा प्याज) - 2
- Cottage cheese (पनीर) - 100 grams
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Green chilli sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp.
- Corn starch or corn flour - 6 tbsp.
- Water - 4-5 tbsp.
- Oil (तेल) to deep fry & sauté felling.
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- Finely chop onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), french beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स), carrot (गाजर) & spring onion (हरा प्याज). Keep aside.
- Mesh cottage cheese (पनीर). Keep aside.
- Boil the instant noodle as you make them, but don’t add masala come with it now. Keep aside.
- Now heat 2 tbsp. Oil in a pan and all chopped veggies. Sauté a while.
- Lower the heat and add soya sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce. Sauté a while.
- Add instant noodle masala and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add cooked noodles. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in-between.
- Turn off heat and add meshed cottage cheese (पनीर); mix well with soft hands.
- Your felling is ready, let it cool so you can easily handle it while making rolls.
- Now take small bowl add corn starch or corn flour & water in it. Mix well; make sure there is no lump.
- It’s a time to start making rolls – take 1 spring roll wrapper and place it like diamond (if using square wrapper) on clean surface. Take 1 tbsp. felling and place near corn, but leave space for rolling. If round wrapper as like my wrapper recipe place it on center of one half.
- Now with the help of your finger tip, apple corn starch water paste on edges of wrapper and fold tightly to make roll.
- Repeat step 11 & 12 for each wrapper.
- When all rolls are ready heat the oil in a pan and deep fry each roll until golden brown.
- Take out them in a plate lying with paper towel.
- Your veg spring rolls are ready enjoy them with ginger garlic chilli sauce or with tomato catch-up or as you like.
• For instant noodles I always use Maggi, but you can use any instant noodle.
• If you made wrapper from my recipe, keep the cooked side up when laying for making rolls.
• If you using market wrapper then place smoother side down for perfect frying.
• While making rolls; If require apple little more corn starch water paste with finger tip so roll will not open while frying. But don’t apple too much it will spoil the texture and taste of rolls.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 128.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Out of stock
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 299.00Was: INR 495.00
Price: INR 442.00Was: INR 785.00