Mango Ice Cubes (Popsicle) – In summer everyone loves ice creams in any form either is popsicles or cups or cones. What about if your refrigerator always fill of these tiny ice cubes. Any time you can make and as much you want; homemade, hygiene, require very few ingredients which are easily available and even always found in your kitchen in summer.
What are you waiting for try out these tiny Popsicles and share your experience with us below in comment box.
For more such recipes follow or subscribe to me on Facebook and Twitter.
Mango Ice Cubes (Popsicle)Course: Desserts, Ice Cream, Popsicle, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
Summer refreshing homemade Mango Ice Cubes (Popsicle) very good for children’s.
Mango (आम) – 1 medium
Full cream milk (दूध) – 1 cup
Sugar (चीनी) – 3 tbsp.
- Boil milk (दूध) and completely cool it in room temperature. Keep aside.
- Extract the pulp from mango (आम).
- With the help of hand blender make a puree of this mango pulp.
- Now add milk (दूध) and sugar (चीनी) into this mango (आम) pulp puree. Mix well with the help of hand blender.
- Now freeze this mixture for 20-30 minutes until semi chilled.
- After 20-30 minutes take out this mixture and blend for 4-5 minutes until become fine pouring mixture.
- Take ice cube tray, pour this mixture into it.
- Cover tray with silver foil paper and add toothpick in each cube.
- Freeze this mixture in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight until completely freeze.
- When these ice cubes are completely freeze, remove them and unmold by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Your Mango Ice Cubes (Popsicle) is ready, enjoy before it gets melts.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.