Paratha is ever famous here in north India, we love to have it our breakfast with butter, curd or chutney or some pickle. Lots of varieties of parathas are here like most famous aloo paratha, winter special gobhi paratha, muli paratha, paneer paratha and many more; there is no limit in varieties of parathas. Today I am sharing one of my experiments mushroom-peas paratha; hope you like this version or paratha.
Please share you experience here in comment box, I love to hear from my readers.
For more such recipes follow or subscribe to me on Facebook and Twitter.
Mushroom-Peas ParathaCourse: Bread, Breakfast, Roti / Paratha, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
Its a great to start a day with this tummy full yummy Mushroom Peas Paratha as a breakfast meal.
Mushroom – 3-4
Peas (मटर के दाने) – handful
Whole wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) – 2 cups
Chat masala – 1 tsp.
Ghee (घी) to tawa fry.
Oil (तेल) – 1/2 tsp.
Water (पानी) as much required.
Salt to taste.
- Steam peas (मटर के दाने) until they become soften.
- Finely chop mushroom.
- Make smooth dough of whole wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा) by mixing pinch of salt and oil. Cover with kitchen cloth and keep aside.
- Mix steamed peas (मटर के दाने), chopped mushroom with chat masala and salt to taste. Keep aside.
- Now take dough, and divide it into 8 equal parts.
- Wet your palm with oil and take 1 part of dough and roll the dough in balls, press in between your palm. Stuff it with mushroom-peas mix mesh; again make a ball with your hand and little press between your palm. Roll the dough flatten into round not to think or thin puri with rolling board and rolling pin. Do this for all 8 parts of dough. If require sprinkle some oil in your rolling board, so paratha will not stuck in rolling board or rolling pin.
- Heat tawa, put one raw paratha on this hot tawa. Cook it until golden brown spots appear on bottom side, flip and apply some ghee (घी), flip and apply some ghee (घी) on other side too. Cook for 1-2 minutes flip several times in-between. Do it with every raw paratha.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney or some pickle; as you like.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.