Summer is here… also vacations and relatives gathering are coming… you ready to face this hot summer with your children and relatives??? Make this lemon squash in advance and ready to face this hot summer.
When summer started my refrigerator is start filling with different kind of squash’s, drinks etc. all to beat the summer heat. One of these beverages, squash’s is this lemon squash; it’s must to be in my refrigerator every summer.
It is not necessarily you only make this squash only on summer, all weather are good for this squash as it is made up with lemon and main think it is homemade.
So, what are you thinking, go and make this squash and share your experience with us here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Lemon SquashCourse: DrinksCuisine: World
This Lemon Squash is best for small get to gather in summer time or daily use. Can make in advance and serve chilled when ever needed.
Lemons (नींबू) – 500 grams
Saffron (केसर) – ½ tsp.
Water (पानी) – 1 cup
Sugar (चीनी) – 500 grams
- Crush saffron (केसर) and green cardamom (छोटी इलायची) in mortar-pestle (कुण्डी-डंडा) to powder and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan add water and sugar; cook it on low heat till the sugar dissolve completely and become 1 string consistency.
- When sugar syrup is ready, cotton cloth, a sieve (छलनी) and a bowl. Stack sieve (छलनी) on the top of bowl and cotton cloth on top of sieve (छलनी).
- Pour sugar syrup in the cotton cloth to remove its impurities. Now keep aside this sugar syrup to cool to lukewarm or room temperature.
- Meanwhile squeeze all lemons (नींबू) with the help of lemon squeezer and filter them with the help of sieve (छलनी) to remove lemon (नींबू) seeds from this juice.
- When sugar syrup cool down to lukewarm or room temperature add lemon (नींबू) juice and powder saffron (केसर) and green cardamom (छोटी इलायची).
- Now pour this lemon (नींबू) squash into an air tight sterilized glass bottle and refrigerate.
- When need to make lemon (नींबू) squash drink, in a cocktail glass add 3-4 tbsp. of lemon (नींबू) squash, water, 3-4 ice cubes and pinch of salt or chat masala. Serve chilled.
|Image courtesy of tiverylucky via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.