Every time I love to do new things and love food experiments. Today cheese stuffed rice ball is the part of these experiments. Very easy and quick to make, when ever you want you can made it. Even you can make it with leftover rice, a simple yet yummy and tasty snack for any evening tea or birthday party.
Go and try this yummy, tasty easy to made recipe; you just love it… please share your experience here in comment box; I love to hear from my readers.
Cheese Stuffed Rice BallCourse: Snacks, Veg FoodCuisine: Italian
This Cheese Stuffed Rice Ball are all age favorite. They are really a mouth watering and tummy full homemade balls.
- Wash and cook rice (चावल). Keep aside.
- Make a crumb from brown bread. Keep aside.
- Grate cottage cheese (पनीर) and pizza cheese separately.
- Roughly chop fresh coriander (हरा धनिया). Keep aside.
- In a bowl add cooked rice (चावल), grated cottage cheese, roughly chopped Fresh coriander (हरा धनिया), Black pepper (काली मीर्च) powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Wet your hand and take few rice mix stuff it with pizza cheese and make a ball. Do in with all rice mix.
- Now coat this rice balls with bread crumbs and deep fry until golden brown in medium height.
- Place them over a plate layer with kitchen paper napkin. Serve hot with any kind of chutney.
- You can use leftover rice also. This will save your time to cook rice.
- If you using already made breadcrumbs then take 1 bowl at least.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.