Lemon Ice Cubes – Lemons are great source of Vitamin C (a great antioxidant). Vitamin C is most important for free radicals, as it neutralized them internally and externally. Free radicals help us to get a good healthy by damaging bad cell which grow diseases within us. In lemon citric acid, bioflavonoid, vitamin C, calcium, pectin and limonene are found and these all powerful nutrients to boost your immune system.
These immune boosting lemon Ice cubes are easy way to preserve lemon for short of time and also very easy to use when ever needed. My refrigerator always have these tiny lemon Ice cubes and whenever I need to make a lemonade I just take 1 cube from refrigerator, add it into my glass of water with salt and honey; and its ready to drink.
What are you thinking; go ahead and make these time saving, immune boosting lemon ice cubes and enjoy the freshness of lemonade anytime. Please share your experience below in comment box.
Lemon Ice CubesCourse: Beverages, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
These immune boosting lemon Ice cubes are easy way to preserve lemon for short of time and also very easy to use when ever needed.
Lemon (नींबू) – 8-10
Water (पानी) – 1/2 glass
- Take out the juice of lemons (नींबू) by squeezing them with lemon squeezer.
- Filter this juice with the help of sieve, so seeds and other impurities removed from juice and we got clear lemon (नींबू) juice.
- Mix this juice into 1/2 glass of water.
- Pour this mixture into ice cube tray.
- Freeze this try for 8-10 hours before you first use your lemon Ice cubes.
- After 8-10 hours when these cubes completely freeze, whenever you need just take 1 cube from refrigerator for 1 glass add it into glass of water with salt and honey; mix well.
- Enjoy the freshness of lemons in each and every cube.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.