This pizza sauce is made up of tomatoes and very easy to make every can make it at home, also not require as much ingredients. Thick, saucy, spicy and delicious best for anything like paratha veggie roll; but when go with pizza its best fits. You can also use it as regular sauce at your home. I love it on both ways on my cheesy pizza or as a regular sauce for my sandwich.
Share your views in comment box bellow or subscribe me for more upcoming recipes.
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Tomatoes - 1 Kg
- White or sweet onion, finely diced and minced - 1 small
- Garlic, peeled and minced - 1 clove
- Fresh basil (तुलसी ) leaves - 3-4
- Dried oregano (अजवायन की पत्ती) - 1 tsp.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Pinch fresh ground black pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- Pinch sugar, optional.
- Peel the skin back from each tomato. Cut each tomato in half, discard the tomato liquid and seeds and coarsely chop the flesh.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a further 1 minute. Quickly add the crushed tomatoes to the saucepan. Increase the heat to high and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and add the chopped fresh basil and oregano. Set aside to cool slightly, then blend or press through a food mill.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate for up to five days.
• You can add a touch of sugar if desired or if tomatoes are tart. Simmer on a low flame, stirring often for at least 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.