Just like omelette bhurji or egg bhurji, we vegan person have paneer bhurji. I always prefer this form of paneer in my mean, my favourite paneer dish. It is so easy everyone can make it and also cook quickly. Yummy, tasty, very easy to make, full of protein and nutrition.
Are you confused what you make for your child Tiffin which he likes and also have proteins and minerals; go and make this paneer bhurji and I definitely say your child even family love it.
Please share your experience here in comment box; I love to hear from my readers.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Paneer BhurjiCourse: Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This Paneer Bhurji is very easy to make and can have in any meal as a main or side dish. Kids will love it.
Cottage cheese (पनीर) – 1/2 kg
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 2 medium
Carrot (गाजर) – 1 medium
Mushroom (मशरुम) – 2-3 (Optional)
Onion (प्याज) – 1 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 1 medium
Ginger paste (अदरक का पेस्ट) – 1/4 tbsp.
Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1
Fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) – few sprigs
Cumin (जीरा) seeds – 1 tbsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) powder – 1/2 tbsp.
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tbsp.
Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder – 1/4 tsp.
Oil (तेल) – 3 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Over the cottage cheese (पनीर) sprinkle some salt and black pepper; roughly mesh it with hand but not too mush. Keep aside.
- Separately finely chop capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), carrot (गाजर), mushroom (मशरुम), onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर), green chilli (हरी मिर्च) and fresh coriander (हरा धनिया). Keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil put chopped green chilli (हरी मिर्च), cumin (जीरा) seeds and ginger paste (अदरक का पेस्ट) and sauté for a minute.
- Immediately add chopped onion (प्याज) with salt as per taste (remember you put some salt in meshed cottage cheese (पनीर)); sauté for a minute and add chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), carrot (गाजर), mushroom (मशरुम). Sauté until veggies cool completely.
- Now add turmeric (हल्दी) powder and garam masala powder with chopped tomato (टमाटर). Mix well and add meshed cottage cheese (पनीर). Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your yummy tasty paneer bhurji is ready, garnish with chopped fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) and served hot with roti, paratha or naan. Or as i said above pack it in your child tiffin.
- Don’t overcook veggies or cook with water. Both will spoil your dish.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.