Pizza Base Dough
Making pizza base dough is an art, if pizza base not crispy and crunchy, off course good in taste too, it will spoil you Pizza. Pizza base is a main ingredient of any pizza and if you making it at home then its dough is very important. If you carefully follow all instructions bellow in pizza dough recipe you can easily make good pizza base dough for your best pizza.
I love to hear from you about you making of pizza base dough.
Pizza Base DoughCourse: Fast FoodCuisine: Italian
This Pizza Base Dough is a basic and most important ingredient of any kind of pizza.
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil.
- Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm and dry place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Cut in half and form two disks with pinched edges.
- Stretch each disk, then toss and spin over your fists (मुट्ठी). Now make pizza with this base.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.