This pizza sauce is made up of tomatoes and very easy to make every can make it at home, also not require as much ingredients. Thick, saucy, spicy and delicious best for anything like paratha veggie roll; but when go with pizza its best fits. You can also use it as regular sauce at your home. I love it on both ways on my cheesy pizza or as a regular sauce for my sandwich.
Share your views in comment box bellow or subscribe me for more upcoming recipes.
Pizza SauceCourse: Sauce, AppetizersCuisine: Italian
This Pizza Sauce is Italian sauce basically made to spread over pizza wile making. Also can you for pasta sauce.
- Finely diced and minced onion (प्याज). Keep aside.
- peeled and minced garlic (लहसुन). Keep aside.
- Peel the skin back from each tomato. Cut each tomato in half, remove the tomato liquid and seeds and coarsely chop the flesh. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Quickly add the crushed tomatoes to the saucepan. Increase the heat to high and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, as per taste, and add the chopped fresh basil and oregano. Set aside to cool slightly, then blend.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate for up to five days.
- You can add a touch of sugar if desired or if tomatoes are tart. Simmer on a low flame, stirring often for at least 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.