Fried Rice – cooked rice sauté in a veggies and spices mix. In any Chinese restaurant menu you can easily found fried rice; in a combo with Manchurian or separate. Whenever we go to eat out for Chinese food we almost order fried rice with gravy Manchurian. All whenever rice left in a day time my family ask me to make fried rice at night. So, here is that recipe with some little my twist.
What are you thinking, go and make this yummy Indo-Chinese fried rice. Share your making experience with us here in comment box.
This homemade Indo-Chinese cuisine Fried Rice are very yummy and easy to make. Can have with or without Manchurian-Gravy.
Basmati Rice (चावल) – 2 cups
Paneer – 50 grams
Carrot (गाजर) – 2 medium
Beans (फलियाँ) – 6-8
Peas (मटर) – ½ cup
Onion (प्याज) – 2-4 medium
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 2 medium
Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1
Soya Sauce – 1 tbsp.
Green Chilli Sauce – ½ tbsp.
Tomato Sauce – 2-3 tbsp.
Black Pepper (काली मिर्च) powder – ½ tsp.
Cumin (जीरा) Peeds – ½ tsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – ½ tsp.
Deggi Mirch Powder – ½ tsp.
Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp.
Oil – 1 tbsp.
Green Coriander (हरा धनिया) for garnish.
Water to cook rice.
Salt as per taste.
- Cook basmati rice (चावल) in a pressure cooker. Keep aside.
- Chop carrot (गाजर), beans (फलियाँ), onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), tomato (टमाटर) and green chilli (हरी मिर्च). Slice onion (प्याज) lengthwise. Dice paneer in small. Keep all things aside.
- In a deep kadai heat oil and add cumin (जीरा) seeds, sauté till cumin (जीरा) seeds start crackling, now add green chilli and sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped carrot (गाजर), beans (फलियाँ), onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and peas (मटर). Immediate after adding all veggies add salt as per taste, turmeric (हल्दी) powder, deggi mirch powder, garam masala powder and black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder. Mix well. Cook till veggies not fully cooked. Don’t overcook; keep them in proper shape and color.
- Once veggies cooked add sliced onion (प्याज). Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Now add cooked basmati rice (चावल) with your hand, so no lump left. Mix very well and add Soya sauce, Green chilli sauce, Tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Finally add chopped tomato and diced paneer. Mix well and cook covered for 5-10 minutes on low heat. Stair in-between.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped green coriander (हरा धनिया) and serve hot.
- You can also use cooked leftover rice.
- If require add some water while cooking veggies and make sure water fully evaporated before adding rice, otherwise rice will over cooked and make your dish meshi.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.