Cucumber Fruit Salad
Last week I made this salad for me and my mom before lunch. It’s so yummy and tasty… 😛 Whenever I go to kitchen, I always think to make something different and this cucumber fruit salad is also part of this thinking. I peel and remove the seeds of pomegranate (अनार) to eat it as it is, then I see some grapes and beetroot (चुकंदर), I thought why not try to make some salad with this. I start making it and it become tasty and colorful. Now, I am going to share that cucumber fruit salad recipe with you; hope you like it.
Please try this healthy, hygiene salad; especially for your child – I must say they love it. Share your experience bellow in comment box.
This Cucumber Fruit Salad is perfect for fasting and can also have it as a diet meal.
- Wash all the veggies and fruits. Half cut cucumber (खीरा) then cut top and bottom and now dice it in a small pieces (don’t peal the skin.).
- Peel and separate the seeds of pomegranate (अनार).
- Halve cut green grapes (हरे अंगूर).
- Peel the skin of beetroot (चुकंदर) and dice it in small pieces.
- Peel of the skin of orange (संतरा) and cut it into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl take diced cucumber (खीरा), beetroot (चुकंदर) and lime juice (नीबू का रस). Mix well.
- After that add pomegranate (अनार) seeds, halve cut green grapes (हरे अंगूर). Mix well.
- Now add black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add cutted orange (संतरा). Mix well.
- Rest it for 10 minutes. So, the juice of lime and orange little absorb in other ingredient and gave rich taste of all fruits and veggies.
- After 10 minute. Mix well and sever in lunch or dinner as a side dish.
- If you mix your salad with two forks then it will mix well and delegate fruits or veggies are remaining in shape.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.