Today I made this hara bhara salad form lettuce and cucumber. Yesterday, my uncle gave me this lettuce… He brought it from one of his friend’s farm. I just remove the stem of lettuce, wash, cut and made this salad; named it “Hara Bhara Salad”. Sorry forgot to take pic… 🙁 Hope soon I will provide you pic too. Below is the recipe of this salad.
Try out making fresh, healthy salad with this hara bhara salad recipe and surprise your loved ones. Share your experience here in comment box.
This low in calories Hara Bhara Salad is perfect for summers with any kind of main meal or have it as a diet meal.
- Wash lettuce and roughly chop it.
- Half cut cucumber (खीरा) then cut top and bottom and now dice it in a small pieces (don’t peal the skin.).
- In a mixing bowl add roughly chop lettuce and diced cucumber (खीरा) along with lime juice (नीबू का रस), black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Rest it for 10 minutes. So, the juice of lime little absorbed by lettuce and cucumber (खीरा).
- After 10 minute. Mix well and sever in lunch or dinner as a side dish.
- If you mix your salad with two forks then it will mix well and delegate fruits or veggies are remaining in shape.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.