Beetroot Raita – Another my experiment recipe here… 😛 Yesterday I did this experiment with beetroot (चुकंदर) and curd and everyone love it… 😀 Hope you guys also love this. Why don’t you give a try to this raita? I definitely say you must love it, a beetroot color and the taste or curd with black salt makes this raita serve in get-together.
Below is the beetroot raita recipe, make your new raita and share your experience here in comment box.
Beetroot RaitaCourse: Side Dish, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This Beetroot Raita is served as side dish or can have with paratha.
- Wash, peel and grate beetroot (चुकंदर).
- Finely chop onion (प्याज) and green chilli (हरी मिर्च).
- In amixing bowladd grated beetroot (चुकंदर), chopped onion (प्याज), green chilli (हरी मिर्च), black pepper (काली मिर्च) and black salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add bundi (बुंदी) and curd (दही). Mix well with soft hand.
- Serve chilled with any main course dish as aside dish.
- If you want to serve raita later then add black salt and bundi (बुंदी) just before serving and preserve it in refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.