Mixed Vegetable Soup is a healthy Vegan Soup. It is very easy to make and everyone can make it at home. In bellow recipe I suggest some veggies but you can mix and match other veggies too according to your taste and vegetable availability. This soup is also good for sick persons and for every age.
Try out this recipe and share your thoughts with us on comment.
For more such recipes follow or subscribe to me on Facebook and Twitter.
Mixed Vegetable SoupCourse: Soup, StarterCuisine: World
This Mixed Vegetable Soup made from veggies and is great for anytime little hunger. Can have as a starter or as a diet meal.
Carrots (गाजर) – 1 Medium
Cabbage (पत्ता गोभी) – 1/4 Medium
Potato (आलू) – 1 Medium
Tomatoes (टमाटर) – 2 Medium
Onion (प्याज) – 1 Medium
Whole Wheat Flour (आटा) – 1 tbsp.
Black Pepper (काली मिर्च) Powder as per taste.
Butter (मक्खन) – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Finely chop Carrots (गाजर), Cabbage (पत्ता गोभी), Potato (आलू), Tomatoes (टमाटर) and Onion (प्याज) separately. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter (मक्खन) in a deep non-stick pan and sauté the onion till translucent.
- Add the chopped carrot (गाजर), cabbage (पत्ता गोभी), potato (आलू) and tomatoes (टमाटर) and stir to mix.
- Add the whole wheat flour (आटा) and cook, stirring, on medium heat for one to two minutes.
- Add the salt (नमक), pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and four cups of water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for five to seven minutes, or till all the vegetables are cooked. Serve piping hot.
|Image courtesy of tiramisustudio via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.