Brownies are very famous in chocolate lovers; they are fudgy or cakey, depending on their density but easy to make at home. I made them with dark plain chocolate, but you can use normal chocolate too.
Brownies are best go with plain without sugar milk or light sugar less coffee. I love to have it in both ways.
Try out this recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box.
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Dark chocolate - 100 grams
- Refined flour (मैदा) - 1 ⅓ cup
- Baking powder - 2 tbsp.
- Unsalted butter (मक्खन) - 130 grams
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp.
- Hazelnuts (अखरोट) - ½ cup
- Milk (दूध) - ½ cup
- Choco chips - ½ cup
- Caster sugar (महीन पिसी सफेद चीनी) - 1 cup
- Grate the dark chocolate. Chop hazelnuts (अखरोट). Keep aside.
- Preheat the microwave oven to 180° C for at least 10 minutes.
- Grace the square cake baking tray.
- Sift refined flour (मैदा) and baking powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- In a bowel take butter (मक्खन) and grated chocolate, microwave them uncover for a minute on high temperature.
- Now add caster sugar (महीन पिसी सफेद चीनी) and vanilla essence. Mix well. After that add sifted refined flour (मैदा), chopped hazelnuts (अखरोट), choco chips (left few for garnish) and milk (दूध). Mix well and pour this mixture into graced square cake baking tray. Now sprinkle some choco chips over it.
- Bake this mixture in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into square or triangle. Serve.
• If you don’t have unsalted butter then you can use salted butter but skip the salt in recipe.
• You can also melt chocolate and butter (मक्खन) over gas by double boiler method.
• If you want you can place 1 James over each piece of brownie to decorate it.
|Image courtesy of jeffreyw via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.