Carrot Peas Paneer Bhurji
Carrot Peas Paneer Bhurji another experiment by me 😝. I love to make paneer bhurji in different style, always experimenting with my cottage cheese. I love to cook and cook in my own comfort is always preferred. This paneer bhurji is made up of homemade cottage cheese (पनीर) and fresh veggies in my freezer.
Why don’t you give a try to this paneer bhurji tonight? Let me know how it come out when you make. Please share your experience below in the comment section.
Carrot Peas Paneer Bhurji a famous dish with twist; yummy, tasty and full of nutrition.
Cottage Cheese (पनीर) – 500 grams
Carrots (गाजर) – 2 medium
Peas (मटर) – 1/2 Cup
Onion (प्याज़) – 3-4 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 2 medium
Green Chillies – 1-2
Fresh Coriander (हरा धनिया) – 8-10 Springs
Cumin Seeds (ज़ीरा) – 1 tbsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) – 1 tsp.
Deggi Mirch (देंगी मिर्च) – 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder (गरम मसाला) – 1 tsp.
Coriander Powder (धनिया पाउडर) – 1 tsp.
Vegetable Oil – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक)to taste.
- Peel and chop carrots and onion separately. Keep aside.
- Chop tomato, green chillies and fresh coriander separately. Keep aside.
- Roughly mesh cottage cheese with hands. Keep aside.
- In a heavy-based pan heat vegetable oil. Add cumin seeds, Sauté till cumin start crackles.
- Immediately add chopped green chillies, peas. Sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped carrots. Sauté for the next 1 minute.
- Add turmeric, deggi mirch, coriander powder and salt to taste. Mix well and cook until carrot and peas become soft.
- Now add chopped onion and cook till it becomes translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and Mix well.
- Add meshed cottage cheese and mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute and your carrot peas paneer bhurji is ready.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve hot with roti (Indian flatbread).
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.